Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Pre-Release Blitz and review of Stalker by Clarissa Wild




Title: Stalker
Author: Clarissa Wild
 Release Date: June 16, 2015



Blurb


Fuck me once, I'll fuck you twice … then I'll bury you.  

No prison can keep me from seeking revenge. Especially when it comes to her. 
She, the woman who put me in jail. 
I swore that I’d come for her, to claim what belongs to me: Her life. 
I’m not a good man. On the contrary, I love to be bad. It’s in my veins. Just like it’s in my veins to ruin her. 
She’s an actress, pretending to be a saint, but we both know that isn’t true. One way or another, she’ll pay for what she did. 
I will hunt for her. Make her fear me. Make her body mine.
Bad deeds never go unpunished … And I always go out with a bang.


WARNING: This book is a DARK ROMANCE STANDALONE - it has a non-conventional ending. This isn't rainbow sprinkles & unicorn fluff. It's a dark, thrilling journey of two people clashing over love, lust, and hatred. Heed the warning. Contains graphic violence, alcohol, drugs & other disturbing content.

No Cliffhanger. Stand Alone.

Natalie's Review

**An Advanced Reader Copy of Stalker by Clarissa Wild was given in exchange of honest review** 

I don't know how to start this review.  I still feel all jumbled up inside.  I feel like I have swung back and fourth with my emotions but I am still left all over the place. 

The book starts off really good, you get into the story quite quickly, especially if you have read killer first.  Phoenix is out for revenge when he leaves prison, he has one mission and that is to get to Vanessa and kill her no matter what.  When he finally gets her where he wants her, he decides that he wants to play with her first, let her hurt as badly as she hurt him and make her suffer.  

The story flows fast, secrets are revealed.  As the story is developed you see how two people from different backgrounds can come together.  we see how at different points throughout the book it twists it in different directions, making you constantly change opinions on who you hated more. The story builds and builds right until the end.   

This book is dark, and gritty all the way through,  the only negative I have is the ending. I really wanted it to be different than how it was,  I wasn't satisfied I felt like I had been given an amazing starter (killer) a fascinating, captivating main course but then I was robbed of my dessert and lets be frank everyone knows that's the best part.  I just didn't like how it ended and probably not for the reasons you think, I'm sure that 99% of people will disagree with my opinion.   By the end of the book I felt like both Phoenix and Vanessa had no redeeming qualities, they are vile and twisted and I really didn't like either of them. I have never wanted harm to come to two people more in my life.    I wanted to throw my Ipad at the wall I was so annoyed, and I would have been ecstatic if the book had ended a few pages earlier, with a different outcome,  it would have been poetic justice lol.

Overall the characters are extremely well developed, the writing is fantastic and you do get engrossed in the story. I did enjoy the book and I am glad I was lucky enough to read it.

I give this book 4 Stars







Pre-order Links

AMAZON NOT AVAILABLE YET






Author Bio

Clarissa Wild is a New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author, best known for the dark Romance novel Mr. X. Her novels include the Fierce Series, the Delirious Series, and Stalker. She is also a writer of erotic romance such as the Blissful Series, The Billionaire's Bet series, and the Enflamed Series. She is an avid reader and writer of sexy stories about hot men and feisty women. Her other loves include her furry cat friend and learning about different cultures. In her free time she enjoys watching all sorts of movies, reading tons of books and cooking her favorite meals.






Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment