Tuesday, 25 March 2014

C.R.A.S.H DASH DAY 10


Oh my, Colton Donovan. Check out this Colton POV. This series is one of my all time favourites! Kirsten Bromberg knows how to write a story to take you on the ride of your life!!! I'm so excited and thankful to be part of this scavenger hunt. Be sure to check out all the blogs to make sure you don't miss any of this scene. it's FAB!!

A little info on the hunt:

The premise of Colton & Rylee’s Awesome Scavenger Hunt (CRASH) is to create a fun task list for readers to complete and at the same time experience their own Driven Trilogy trip down memory lane like in Crashed. There are 22 tasks. Readers must complete 20 of the 22 tasks to be entered into the final grand prize drawing. The grand prize is a complete signed set of the Driven Trilogy and there will be a few runner ups as well. This is meant to be fun and readers can get as creative as they want with it. Please visit the Facebook Page or my Website for more information and how you submit your proof of task completed.


EXCERPT FROM CHAPTER 12 - COLTON'S POV.

All I see is a blur of mixed colors.
Why is it I can still remember the shit that stains my soul but I can't seem to remember the bleach I've found that washes it away? And I have a feeling that whatever Rylee is guarding is that important. That monumental. She wouldn't be keeping it from me unless she was trying to protect me. Or her.
But from what?
In my dreams I hear her saying she can't do this anymore. Is that it? Is she going to end this? Is she going to walk away and never look back? Break me into a million fucking pieces?

LINKS TO C.R.A.S.H DASH:

TASK FOR C.R.A.S.H DASH.

Take a picture of you at a race track.

Facebook link to submit your completed task.

Previous blog links in the C.R.A.S.H DASH.


Next Blog Stop

Giveaway

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this great giveaway. Your trilogy series has touched many people. You are a great writer. This is the best trilogy I have ever read. I cannot wait for Becks and Haddie's story, and of course, the rest of your characters. Love your books.

    ReplyDelete