Tuesday, 14 January 2014

BLOG TOUR - Push The Envelope by Rochelle Paige 1/14

Tour Banner
Push_the_Envelope_ebook_barnesnoble_kobo
Title: Push the Envelope
Author: Rochelle Paige
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: December 20, 2013

add-to-goodreads-button31
heartdividerPost  
Synopsis
Alexa is just your average college junior, attending classes and piloting Mile High Club charter flights. Boys haven't been on her radar for a couple years after a disastrous breakup with her high school sweetheart. Her plans to focus on school hit a bit of a snag when she meets bad-boy Drake Bennett and he sets his sights on making her his own. Drake transferred to Blythe College for the rugby team, not for a new assortment of college girls. He's sexy and cocky, and he attracts women like moths to a flame. When he meets Alexa, Drake knows he's met his match. She tries to resist him, but Drake isn't used to taking no for an answer. Warning: 18+ due to sexual content
heartdividerPost  

Brittany's Review: 

4 Great Stars!! 
My absolute favorite thing about a book is when I start reading and within minutes I am already pulled in and don't want to put it down. Push the Envelope did just that! I finished this book in less than a day, that's is with taking care of my house and my 2 year old son as well. Rochelle did such a great job with the chemistry between Alexa and Drake that I always found myself wanting, and needing to know what was going to come next. How would their relationship turn out? The chemistry between them was just 'HOT' at all times. 

Alexa has a great relationship with her father who she also works for, but she is also in college. She and her best friend Aubrey, who she has known since Kindergarten, share a dorm room with two other roommates. Alexa is also close to Aubrey's brother Jackson, who I could totally love seeing a book about! ;) There is clearly something going on with him but of course Alexa is blind to it. One day she meets Drake and the fireworks go off. The story takes off from there and I loved each second of their story! 

Drake is sexy, and dominant. There are a few times that I thought he was a little on the douche side of things with his bossiness but it somehow works for him especially with the great Epilogue. He knows what he wants, and goes for it without any hesitation. Personally, I find that hot in a man. Let's not forget he is tall, dark, and handsome!! 

Now of course there are going to be ups and downs in every relationship, this story has some too. We also have a female in the book that you will find yourself wanting to slap. Sasha was annoying in every way possible and honestly, I was surprised that Alexa never said anything to her. Over all I really enjoyed this book and am glad I got the chance to read it for this tour! It was one that won't leave my mind for a while. Hope everyone gets to enjoy it as much as I did, and I look forward to more from Rochelle, especially considering that at the end there was a little chapter in Jackson's POV from a new book! Can't wait!! 
Buy the Book
 
heartdividerPost
 
(INSERT REVIEW / EXCERPT)
 
heartdividerPost
 
About the Author
7328358 I absolutely adore reading - always have and always will. My friends growing up used to tease me when I would trail after them, trying to read and walk at the same time. If I have downtime, odds are you will find me reading or writing. I am the mother of two wonderful sons who have inspired me to chase my dream of being an author. I want them to learn from me that you can live your dream as long as you are willing to work for it. When I told my mom that my new year's resolution was to self-publish a book in 2013, she pretty much told me "About time!"
heartdividerPost
Giveaway
Push_the_Envelope_full_for_sharing_online

1 comment:

  1. BlueHost is ultimately the best web-hosting company for any hosting plans you might require.

    ReplyDelete