Thursday, 5 December 2013

BLOG TOUR - Wild by Adriane Leigh

webgoodreads
Title: Wild
Author: Adriane Leigh
Expected Release Date: December 13, 2013
Genre: Erotic Romance
add-to-goodreads-button31
  heartdividerPost
Synopsis
Kat Kennedy moved to the rugged coast of Maine to start a new life, but encountered much more than she bargained for in dark, dangerous, and seductive Lane Wild…
Desire and temptation smolder before she succumbs to her darkest fantasies with the captivating stranger. She doesn't expect to see him again after an explosive one-night stand leaves her breathless and craving more, but just like lightning in the darkness, he shows up in her life at the most unpredictable moments.
A sensual game of cat and mouse ensues before the attraction between them reaches a fever pitch—the magnetism combustible, the sexual tension nearly unbearable—and Kat finally abandons inhibition and explores the cunning, selfish, and sexual side of a world she's never known.
They have the perfect non-relationship—passion-fueled nights with no strings attached—until lifegets real and the past and present collide in a dangerous storm of lust and obsession

Jennifer's review 


Kat Kennedy has started her life over in a small town in Maine. All she wants is to leave her past far behind her and have a fresh start.  Lane Wild, or Wild as he prefers to be called, has lived his whole life in the small Maine town that Kat decides to settle down in. He and Kat meet at the local bar and have a hot and wild night together, but when he wakes the next morning the fiery red-head has already left him.  Of course since it is such a small town it doesn't take long for Wild to find Kat again in  town and he soon realizes that he cant keep his hands off of this sassy woman.  Kat feels the sparks flying between her and Wild every time she sees him and she knows that no matter how hard she tries she just can't resist this sexy man.  From the beginning Kat and Wild both declare that they don't do relationships, but they find themselves spending more and more time together.  As they finally begin to open up and reveal some of their past to one another we find out that they have both been hurt in the past and neither wants to open their heart and allow that to happen again.  However, you can't always control what the heart wants, no matter how hard you try.  Just as everything is looking good for Kat and Wild, Kat’s past finally catches up to her. Will Wild be able to break through all of Kat’s walls and save her or will the past take Kat away from him forever????


This book was freaking AMAZING!!!!!!!!  The descriptions of the surroundings were so vivid that I could hear the water hitting the rocks and imagine the snow falling all around.  I love a book where the author takes the time to actually describe the settings in a way that really lets you picture everything.  Kat was super strong woman who was not going to let her past stop her from living her life.  Wild was a dirty-talking, freaking hot as hell, baby-boy.   The way he talked, the attitude, everything about him just screamed SEXY!! And when you get to the scene where it is just him and Kat alone in the bar, watch out cause your Kindle might just go up in smoke from the heat!  This was my first time reading anything by  Adriane Leigh but I know I will be reading more. I can’t wait to read her next one, Ridge. 

 This book gets 5 hot, sexy, and steamy stars from me!!! 

heartdividerPost
Buy the Book
tease2
heartdividerPost
Teaser
His arm brushed across my chest. Despite the chunky wool sweater I wore, I felt it as clearly as if I’d been naked. Sparks raced across my body and landed straight between my thighs and all I could think about was his strong arms lifting me up on the counter and taking me. Fucking me like he meant it. Fucking me like he was starved for my body. My breath ratcheted up a notch and I pressed my thighs together, shifting back and forth, trying to get my mind off the sexy man infiltrating my space. “Okay there, Sugar?” his breath whispered across my neck as he stood behind me. When had he gotten there? Where had I been? Lost in my fantasy of him taking me in the kitchen, that’s where. “Fine,” I croaked.
heartdividerPost
About the Author
Adriane Leigh Adriane Leigh was born and raised in a snowbank in Michigan's Upper Peninsula and now lives amongst the sand dunes of the Lake Michigan lakeshore. She graduated with a Literature degree but never particularly enjoyed reading Shakespeare or Chaucer. Adriane is married to a tall, dark and handsome guy, plays mama to two sweet baby girls, and is a voracious reader and knitter. heartdividerPost    
Connect with Adriane

Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | Pinterest

  heartdividerPost
Giveaway

a Rafflecopter giveaway

smalljacket

No comments:

Post a Comment