Thursday, 7 November 2013

REVIEW - Lie To Me - Chloe Cox


About The Book 

The man who saved her is also the man who destroyed her… or is he?

Seven years ago, I decided I wanted to be a fighter. Marcus Roma showed me how.

Six years ago, my parents died in a car accident. Marcus Roma picked me up off the ground and held me until I could stand on my own two feet.

Five years ago, I fell in love with him.

And then Marcus Roma disappeared. No warning. No explanation. Just gone.

Yesterday, he came back.

And now I have to decide who’s telling the truth, and who’s lying. Who wants something from me, and who wants…

Me.

If I guess wrong, I could lose everything. I need to think clearly. But Marcus makes that impossible. Marcus makes me weak. Marcus makes me want, in a way I’ve never felt before.

Marcus Roma will make me fall. The only question is—will he be there to catch me this time?

Jennifer's Review 

“Some decisions haunt you, even if it was that only decision you could make at the time.” ~Marcus~


“I hate him so much for making me love him.”~Harlow~


For most of us there is always that one person in our lives who has the ability to break us into a million pieces. For Harlow Chase that person has always been Marcus Roma. Marcus was the one person who Harlow knew that she could always count on. He was her rock, her strength, and her love until the day that he was not there anymore. Harlow felt her whole world crumble when Marcus left and she thought that she would never feel whole again. She finally managed to pick up the pieces of her life and put her love for Marcus and the pain of losing him in the back of her mind until the day he showed up in her life again and everything changed. Can she just forget all the years of pain that she has felt, should she give Marcus another chance? If she lets him in and he leaves again and she has more than just herself to think about this time, she has her brother, Dill, who is her whole world. She knows that Marcus is the only man who has ever held her heart, but is that enough to risk losing herself? Will she turn him away or will she let him in knowing that if he left her again it would break her for good this time?


Chloe Cox is an amazing writer and this book is just as amazing as all the rest of hers. Chloe Cox write romance that is hot, sweet, sexy, and totally captivating. This book has everything that makes all of her books so wonderful, a hot as hell alpha male that would do anything for his woman, a female heroine that is strong in her own way and is real enough to be someone that you know, suspense to keep you turning to the next page and make you forget that the world around you exists, and enough hot sex to make you need a cold shower when you finish reading and make your Kindle smoke! I cant wait to read the next book in this new series. I give this book 5 stars!!!!


“I have always been his. I will always be his.” ~Harlow~


“I am who I am because I found you. Because you let me love you."~Marcus~

Buy links 

Amazon uk http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lie-To-Redemption-Chloe-Cox-ebook/dp/B00GI2W0T8/ref=sr_1_20?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1383871893&sr=1-20&keywords=Chloe+cox

Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Lie-To-Redemption-Chloe-Cox-ebook/dp/B00GI2W0T8/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1383871990&sr=8-24&keywords=Chloe+cox

About The Author

I have an overactive imagination and too much time on my hands, and the result is...well, lots of books! Which is probably better than the alternative. ;) 

I love writing steamy and erotic romances, some dark, some light, but always about something that moves me. And, because I'm totally a sucker, love tends to win out. Everyone deserves a happy ending. :)

My contemporary BDSM erotic romance series, Club Volare, has hit the genre bestseller charts on Amazon a few times, which is just awesome. Right now there are two books, Sold to the Sheikh and Tied to the Tycoon, with a third, Disciplined by the Dom, due in February 2013. And I've also got this paranormal series in the very beginning stages of development that I'm super excited about. When I'm not writing those, I'm gonna be reading -- if you've got any good recs, send them my way!

And if you want to hear about those new releases when they come out, you can sign up for my New Releases list here (I *only* use it for that; I hate spam so much!).

Lots of love, and happy reading!!
x Chloe

Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5392708.Chloe_Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment