Sunday, 17 November 2013

Blog Tour - Working It by Kendall Ryan - 11/17

  

About The Book


Blurb (from Goodreads)

A story of heart-stopping, toe-curling passion by the beloved bestselling author of Hard to Love, Resisting Her, and The Impact of You.


Straight-laced and well-mannered southerner Emmy Clarke is out of her depth in New York City’s fashion world, but when she lands a job as an assistant at a modeling agency it seems like the perfect mix of business and pleasure. Working under the notoriously tyrannical Fiona Stone is a nightmare, but there’s one distinct perk: ogling the ridiculously hot male models who parade through the office—particularly rising star Ben Shaw.

Ben is everything Emmy’s not: exquisitely gorgeous, highly paid, and well-traveled. He’s also got more issues than Vogue. Emmy looks after Ben on photo shoots, but she refuses to become another one of his lusting groupies. Ben finds Emmy’s refreshingly real attitude to be surprisingly attractive.

Against a backdrop of the most fashionable cities in the world, casual flirting turns into an illicit affair, but when Ben’s twisted past is revealed, and the bitter Fiona catches wind of their relationship, their careers and hearts are threatened.
Brittany's Review

5 Hot and Sexy Stars!!

Working It is sexy and HOT!! Whew, there were times I felt as if I might have to put down my kindle and take a breather, and not for a bad reason. This book was so hot and you feel as if you're right there with Emmy in each scene especially all those sexy scene with Ben and his filthy mouth.
Why oh why does that man's filthy talking hit the perfect spot for me. ;)
Ben is gorgeous, funny, caring, and overall just SEXY!!!

Emmy is this sweet and innocent southern belle from Tennessee who doesn't feel like she fits in but with Ben she feels gorgeous and at ease. I absolutely loved Emmy most of the time. Yes, there were a few times I felt as if I might smack her especially with how she let Fiona (dragon lady is how I saw her) talk down about her looks, and where she was from. Did I mention, I am from TN as well, so woo go Emmy!!

Now ladies, be ready! There are so steamy scenes in this book. Two in particular that are just Wow! Words can not even begin to explain how I felt about them. Bradyon comes into the picture and let's just say he is another gorgeous male model that makes you want to jump him and rip off his clothes. He is just that yummy. Hoping to see more of him. But, back to my point. These scenes (don't want to spoil them for anyone) are not what I would have expected, especially for Emmy. At first, I found myself feeling a little uncomfortable just reading it, but then something happened. I actually found that I enjoyed it, and that it was just straight HOT! It brought out a side of Ben that we as readers want to see, and showed that Emmy has a naughty side in her that is just dying to escape.

I've read almost every one of Kendall's books and this one by far was my favorite. I am very pleased to say that the ending was one I was extremely happy with and just knowing that the Emmy and Ben's story isn't through yet made it that much better.
Now the prologue was definitely one that stuck with me the entire book. It leaves you wanting much more and giving you a small glimpse of what is to come and needing to know what happened and what will happen. It fit perfect in the story though.

I can't wait for book two to come out and to see what will happen next in this Sexy series as well what other twists Kendall will throw in. I absolutely Loved this book and would recommend it to all especially if you enjoy a book that can get you all hot and bothered. ;)

Bio


Kendall Ryan is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the contemporary romance novels HARD TO LOVE, UNRAVEL ME, MAKE ME YOURS, RESISTING HER and THE IMPACT OF YOU.  She's a sassy, yet polite Midwestern gal with a deep love of books, and a slight addiction to lipgloss. Visit her at: www.kendallryanbooks.com for the latest books news.


SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS





Buy Links






Giveaway

Kendall is giving away:

·         Ebook copy of Working It

·          Signed copy of Hard to Love

·          $25 Amazon Gift Card

Rafflecopter Widget:

 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment