Saturday, 12 October 2013

Blog Tour - What He Really Feels - Lisa Suzanne



BOOK DETAILS:

Title –  What He Really Feels (He Feels #2)

Author –  Lisa Suzanne

Genre –  Adult Contemporary Romance

Release Date –  October 3, 2013

 

 

BOOK SUMMARY:

He told her How He Really Feels and had his heart broken. Now Travis Miller is trying to move on from the greatest heartbreak of his life by getting out of town. But two nights before his big move to California, Travis meets a mystery woman who grabs hold of his broken heart and gives him hope that he can piece it back together. Will Travis ever figure out What He Really Feels, or will he be stuck on his first love forever? Will he find his happily ever after?

What He Really Feels contains some adult situations and is intended for mature readers.


Natalie's review 


The book pretty much starts where the last finished, travis is heartbroken after being dumped by Jules after he declared his love for her. After an opportunity arises for travis to leave Arizona and relocate to san Diego he jumps a at the chance to get some space from Jules, however the night before he leeves travis meets georgous a beatuiful brunette who only wants one thin No strings attached fun for the night which travis is happy to give. After a night of hot smoking panty melting sex travis finds it harder than he thought to say goodbye and regrets not gettin georgous real name. Travis only has one choice walk away to his new life and forget about Jules and georgous.

I loved this book so much, more than the first one I really don't like Jules she played with travis emotions cut him up and left him broken and then couldn't understand why he was no longer there to pick up the pieces of her life. 

Travis is one smoking hot mother effer I want to lick him from top to bottom put chocolate sprinkles all over him and lick him all again, I loved how events follow in the book which I won't go into as I don't want to spoil it but you will not be disappointed!!! Wel I say you won't be disappointed....... The ending just about killed me I was like woahhhhh wtf like why are you doing this to me I need to know what happens.

Well I cannot wait for the next book and Lisa Suzanne needs to get a wriggle on

I give this book a panty dropping 5 stars

Excerpt 

Hey, you,” she murmured.

Hey, gorgeous,” I said, not knowing what else to call her, feeling foolish that I didn’t know something as important as her name after the intimacy we’d shared but unsure how to ask after so much time had passed.

Come here,” she demanded softly, and I obliged, setting my cup of coffee down on my bedside table first and then taking off my basketball shorts. I pulled her into me, my arm under her head as she cuddled into my shoulder and threw her arm around my waist. Somehow her small body molded perfectly to mine. I lazily drew circles on her lower back with my thumb, idly thinking that my most favorite part of a woman’s body were the little dimples on her back right above her ass. And the woman sharing my bed had the singular most perfect back and ass I had ever seen in my life.

Mm. That feels like heaven,” she said, so I kept doing it.

She looked up at me, and I recognized that same look from the night before. She wanted it.

Again?” I asked, exhausted from our physical night together.

If you’re up for it.”

I pushed my erection into her hip. “What do you think?” I grinned at her. She pressed a kiss to my chest, and in that moment I knew I had to find a way to hold onto her.

Moving lightning fast, I scooped her up and then threw her down, pinning her to the bed beneath me. I grabbed both of her hands in mine and held them above her head, and then I licked my way down her neck to her breast. I suckled for a moment, savoring the pretty pink tip in my mouth, and then I kissed my way back up to her mouth. She kissed back, that same abandon evident in her, inhibitions apparently checked at the door.

I don’t think I had ever been so hard for a woman in my entire life. It was painful, and I needed to alleviate the pressure by being inside of her warmth.

 So I did.

I let go of her hands, and they were immediately on me, one tangled in my hair and the other pulling my ass toward her. I let my erection lay heavy against her entrance for a moment as I kissed her, the soft moans escaping her mouth spurring me on. I gazed down into her dark eyes and saw lust. And something else.

Something that told me that she was into me as more than a no strings attached type thing.

 




GOODREADS LINK:

 

WHAT HE REALLY FEELS (Book #2)

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18243697-what-he-really-feels

 

HOW HE REALLY FEELS (Book #1)

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18169018-how-he-really-feels

PURCHASE LINKS:

 

WHAT HE REALLY FEELS (Book #2)


 http://www.amazon.co.uk/What-Really-Feels-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00FKP37FA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1381853271&sr=8-4&keywords=Lisa+Suzanne

 

HOW HE REALLY FEELS (Book #1)

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1aAnxM0

 



 

AUTHOR BIO:

Lisa Suzanne is a high school English teacher who lives at home in Arizona with her amazing husband and adorable yellow lab. She loves summer more than her students do.

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR CONTACT LINKS:

Website: http://www.authorlisasuzanne.com

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/AuthorLisaSuzanne

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorLisaSuzanne

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LisaSuzanne24


Giveaway




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the hilarious, smoking hot, fantastic, panty dropping review! And thanks for participating in my blog tour! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you welcome i need the next book like yesterday xx natalie xx

      Delete