Friday, 11 October 2013

Double Full by Kindle Alexander blog tour


Double Full – by Kindle Alexander 
Book 1 – Good Guys Series 

RELEASE DATE: October 8, 2013 

Synopsis: 

Up and coming football hero, Colton Michaels, makes a Hail Mary pass one night in the college locker room that results in the hottest, sexiest five days of his young life. However, interference after the play has him hiding his past and burying his future in the bottom of a bottle. While Colt seems to have it all, looks can be deceiving, especially when you’re trapped so far in a closet that you can’t see your way out. When ten years of living his expected fast-lane lifestyle lands him engaged to his manipulative Russian supermodel girlfriend, he decides it’s time to call a new play.

Jace Montgomery single-handily built the largest all-star cheerleading gym in the world, driven by a need to forget a life-altering encounter with a handsome quarterback a decade ago. His reputation as an excellent coach, hard-nosed business man, and savvy entrepreneur earned him respect in the sometimes catty world of competitive cheerleading. When Jace learns of his ex-lover’s plans to marry, his heart executes a barrel roll and his carefully-placed resolve tumbles down without a mat to absorb the shock. Can his island escape help him to finally let go of the past and move his life forward?

Meet Colton:

I love you,” Colt declared against Jace’s lips. He truly meant those three little words. There had never been any doubt in his mind Jace was the only man for him. 
Meet Jace:
“You’re so freaking hot, Michaels. As much as I love watching you suck my thumb, I have bigger plans for you. I wanna show you how good this can be. I need to be buried balls deep inside you, and I will be, but I want you good and relaxed before we start.” 

Alicia's Review:

This book is beautifully written. It's very passionate with a side of two alpha males... two very sexy alpha males. It has a nice amount of laugh out loud moments even during melt your heart moments.
“No, I just need a minute, that’s all. I’ve thought about this night for a long time. I want this, and I want it with you.” Colt kissed Jace’s lips, a smile spread across his face. “I plan on doing this often. Just be gentle with me, or not. Whatever.” And with that, Colt gave a devilish smirk, winked, and turned on his heel, not bothering to look back as he stepped inside the bathroom. 
Colt has lusted after Jace from afar for years. He's an up and coming NFL star and very popular. From the moment he first laid eyes on Jace he was hooked. After one spare of the moment decision on Colton's behalf they hook up for a steamy session in the locker room. Colt is reeled in and caught. He needs more of Jace. He has to have him but there is a problem. Colton is still in the closet.

Colt makes Jace a proposal, join him on a vacation so they can be alone. Jace agrees. They have this amazing time together and fall fast.
“I love you, Jace. I always have, and through all my mistakes, I wanted you to know I’ve never said that to anyone else. Only you.” 
Jace has always wanted Colton. After years of wanting Colt his wish finally comes true. He has a decision to make. Allow Colton into his heart and risk heartache or walk away. He can't walk away so whilst on vacation he opens himself up.
“I love you, too.” Jace made Colt smile. He’d waited so long to hear those words from this man. Too long. 
Double Full has a lovely flow to the storyline and kept me wanting to read on. I rooted for Jace and Colton from the beginning. Sometimes love means letting go of the one you love to keep your loved one safe.

We get to read from both Colton and Jace's POV which is brilliant. You can feel each of their wants and needs. Their passion is of the charts. The steam factor is just enough.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Double Full. I give it 4.5 stars.



About The Author: 

Best Selling, and newly award winning (whooo hooo!) Author Kindle Alexander is an innovative writer, and a genre-crosser who writes classic fantasy, romance, suspense, and erotica. It’s always a surprise to see what’s coming next! Happily married with too many children, and dogs, living in the suburbs of Dallas.

Contact Author:

Website: www.kindlealexander.com
Email: kindle@kindlealexander.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Kindle-Alexander/152061231621115


Giveaway:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the GREAT review! And for participating in this book blog. Its means everything to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great book!! I'm so glad I got the chance to read and review :)

      Delete
  2. I want to read this! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Message me at kindle@kindlealexander.com

      Delete