Thursday, 19 September 2013

Review - Temporary Bliss - BJ Harvey


About The Book

Makenna Lewis cringes at any mention of the word commitment. She doesn't want or need a relationship, but she does like sex (who doesn't). 

That explains Noah, Sean, and Zander, her three 'friends with benefits'. 

They know the score, they know they're not the only one, and each of them provide her with a different physical need that she craves and enjoys. 

Until a late night encounter with the delicious Daniel Winters turns her preconceived notion of no-commitment completely on its head. 

Soon she finds herself feeling things she vowed never to feel again, and when Daniel pushes for more than she's willing to give, she falters. 

What do you do when something that you've known to be so wrong in the past feels so damn right?

If you're Mac, you run and hide. 

But is Daniel the type of man who takes no for an answer?

Natalie's Review 

Wowzers what a book, I was completely hooked from the first chapter, what starts of as quite a sad story soon turns into a really fun read, Mac and Kate's banter is hilarious and you really feel the strength of their friendship throughout with Kate's, say it as it is attitude, and Mac's footloose and fancy free attitude these two together are a hoot.

Now onto Mac's FWBs (friends with benefits) let's start with Sean, oh boy he made me want to fall to my knees and declare I had been a naughty girl, that man is one sexy Dom I think my eyes misted over from reading, whew hot flush anyone.

Noah is a real jack the lad he is more the Wham Bham Thank you mam type of guy and he knows it! he hasn't got the name Walking Dildo for no reason and is happy to accommodate your every need

Now Zander, I'm sure there is more to Zander than meets the eye, out of the three FWB's he is the one I wanted to read more of he was humorus sexy and seemed like a real nice guy and I wanted to see more interaction with him (hopefully in the next book)

Ok now on to Daniel aka Delicious Daniel aka DD aka Superman oh my god this guy is perfect in every way, every time I read about him I wanted to lick the screen he is completely swoon worthy panty melting knicker dripping HOTTTTT I swear to god I want one I want to be Lois Lane.

Overall with all these characters together it makes an amazing read, there are plenty of twists and turns some parts made me cry some parts made me want to dry hump the hubby. 

I give this book a Massive 5 Stars I cannot recommend this book higher 


About The Author

I’m 31 years old and live in New Zealand, the most beautiful country in the world. 

I love reading, and started writing my first novel, Lost in Distraction in December 2012. Before that I’d written business and website articles professionally but never fiction. I love the indie community, authors, bloggers and readers alike and have met so many awesome people that I now call dear friends. 

I’m a huge music lover as well. I REALLY love music. If there isn't music playing, something is wrong. And it’s a wide range of music too, I might surprise you with my eclectic tastes. 

I'm also a wife, mother of two gorgeous girls and currently working for myself as well as studying full time to become an accountant of all things. I also have a Bachelor of Communications. 

My author inspirations are: Michelle Leighton, Barbara Elsborg and Kristen Ashley. 

Author Links






Buy Links 

Amazon: 
http://www.amazon.com/Temporary-Bliss-ebook/dp/B00EUBGT7I/ref=sr_1_wsc1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1378488616&sr=1-1-wordsplitter&keywords=temporary+bliss+bj+harvey 





No comments:

Post a Comment