Thursday, 5 September 2013

Out of Breath Review

Out of Breath (Breathing #3)
Rebecca Donovan
Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
Book Description
 
Emma leaves Weslyn and everyone in it behind to attend Stanford University, just as she always intended. A shell of her former self, she is not the same girl. She is broken, and the only way that she’ll be whole again is through forgiveness. Emma must find a way to forgive herself and recognize her own worth before she can receive the love she deserves. This final installment will have readers holding their breath until the very last page.
 
Brittany's Review
 
5 Amazing Stars!!
 
Let me start off by saying, I absolutely loved this book!! It had me smiling, almost crying, and constantly trying to control my breathing. The Breathing series is by far my favorite series out of all the books I have ever read.

In this final installment we get to see Emma fight her nightmares and struggles head on. She must come to the realization that she is worthy of love, forgiveness, and overall her life in which she should live happily. Emma has had such a rough life and must deal with more tragedy in Out of Breath but also learns that she can trust others to be in her life.

Honestly, I could probably gush on and on all day about this book, let alone the series. This book is so intense and raw. I find that one reason I love it so much is the fact that it is a story that is more realistic and less fantasy. As a reader I love a book that can bring such raw emotion out of me and Out of Breath did just that. I found myself towards the end of the book wanting to cry. I wanted to cry but not because I was sad. Of course I was sad that the story was coming to an end but I was happy. Emma finds the peace she has always deserved, Evan is in her life, and it was just so heart wrenching that I would no longer get to read about Evan and Emma. I have to say, Our of Breath is a perfect title because I felt as if I was out of breath when I finished reading this book. Just wow, I loved how it ended!!

Rebecca Donovan you have truly out done yourself with this series!! It is an absolutely Amazing series with characters that really cause you to fall head over hills in love with and each book just sucks you in whole heartedly. I would highly recommend this entire series to everyone! It by far Amazing and each book is a amazing 5 stars across the board for me!
I hope that everyone who gets the chance to read this series will love it as much as I have! I look forward to reading more books by Rebecca in the future!! <3

 
Author Links
 
 
Purchase Links
 


No comments:

Post a Comment