Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Yearning Devotion Blog Tour August 27th

Yearning Devotion
Rachael Orman
Yearning Devotion
Book Description:
Gwen has lived a hard life. She has endured many situations that would have broken a weaker person. But she has found love in her life and it keeps her from completely losing it when things get rough. That is, until one day a man enters her life that changes everything.

Will this man help Gwen become a stronger woman or will he completely destroy her?


**This is an erotic book with F/F, F/F/M, M/F situations and not intended for people under 18**
Brittany's Review:



4 Stars!!

This book was one that you either hated or you loved it! At first, I thought I was going to hate it. It was not at all what I had been expecting. The more I read the more I was pulled in though. The characters really got to me and by the end of the book I couldn’t even decide if I liked this book. I waited a day before even trying to write this review to gather my thoughts. In the end I somehow grew to love this book. It’s a very twisted book and sad even. We see a character go through a lot of hurt and pain in her life to finally find happiness but at the end of the book her world is shaken up completely.

Yearning Devotion is the first book to ever make me really have to think about how I felt after reading it. There are a lot of things in the book that I found a bit odd I guess you could say, but yet gave me a perspective that some things are not always perfect in life and that means books as well.

We meet Gwen who has been through her fair share of hurt in her life. She has had McKayla in her life for 10 years and without her she probably wouldn’t be where she was. Her life seems to be going pretty well until suddenly Cole walks into it and shakes everything up. Gwen hates men and doesn’t trust them at all but Cole shows her that she can enjoy a man, trust a man, and even go as far as loving one.

It’s a twisted love triangle and things seem to be going good by the end of the book until an unexpected person comes back into Gwen’s life and really makes everything spin out of control and that it where we are left with this book. Must say, I am not a fan of cliffhangers but it does guarantee that book number two will be read by me. I have to find out what will happen with Gwen and her past, as well as will she ever pick one lover.
Overall, this was by far a very interesting story. It had lots of up’s and downs, right along with so many unexpected twists. I advise that if you read this story to have an open mind, and wait a day before jumping into the conclusion if you liked it or not. In the end I’ve come to the conclusion that I loved this book!!

Purchase Links:
http://www.amazon.com/Yearning-Devotion-Series-Volume/dp/1490923012
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yearning-Devotion-1-Series/dp/1490923012
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/yearning-devotion-rachael-orman/1116231858?ean=2940148513131

Author Links:
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7145471.Rachael_Orman

 


No comments:

Post a Comment