Monday, 29 July 2013

The Fab Life (The Kihanna Saga) Mercy Amare

The Fab Life (The Kihanna Saga, #1) 

It’s the life I was born to live: billionaire’s daughters, living amongst the rich & famous. But my mom kept me a secret from my dad. Until now.

I am so out of my league. Fancy parties, expensive cars, and a private school for the elite… It sounds like a dream. But everything is not as perfect as it seems on the outside. Here, the secrets are dirty, and the lies comes easy.

Welcome to my fab life

Natalie's Review

Oh i do love everything that Mercy Amare writes,  this is the story of Kihanna, who has been sent to live with dad who she has only just met,  she is thrown head first into the deep end of a world full of fancy parties and living the life of the rich and famous,  Kihanna is barely keeping her head above water when she meets Ty and Gabe.  

The story is very well developed and you instantly like Kihanna,  when your reading you feel every insecurity that she has and you are really able to connect with her,  her stepbrother Toby is so funny and you connect with his letch ways.

Ty is every guy a girl dreams of,  he is sexy but you know if you scratch the surface there is a little bit of a bad guy desperate to come out,  And Gabe is the guy next door,  he is reliable and gives Kihanna the stability that she is craving.
 
What i love as with all of Mercy Amare's writing is you are able to connect easy with the characters good and bad, but also it always flows well,  you are never left wishing it would hurry up or that important information was left out, you always finish every story feeling satisfied even if the story is to be continued, she never leaves you with unanswered questions but you always know there is so much more to come.

her writing style is very witty and you have a few laugh out loud moments. i cannot wait for the next book in this five book series 

I give this book a whopping 5 stars, it really is fab

About The Author 

I write YA & NA Romance books. I have a slight addiction to NOS. My guilty pleasure is Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, & The Lying Game.

Book Links


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this awesome review!! You totally had me smiling!! And thank you for being apart of my blog tour <3

    ReplyDelete