Thursday, 27 June 2013

Review of Love Thy Neighbor By Author Belle Aurora


About The Book 

Asher 'Ghost' Collins and Natalia Kovac shared a passionate night together. One neither of them can forget.

Why is it so hard for them to be around each other?

With no hope of the two getting along they decide to go their separate ways. And somehow end up closer than they've ever been.

Will friendship ever be enough for the pair?

Natalie's Review

Oh My God!!!! Oh My Freaking God!!! OK calm down,  I LOVE this author,  this is the second book in the Friend Zoned Series, and what a book it is.  

The story Follows Ghost and Nat who after their night of passion are struggling to decide where they stand with each other and come to the conclusion that its best to avoid each other,  when events arise and they find that avoiding each other becomes almost impossible, a friendship starts to build with some fantastic scenes that unfold.  

What i love about these books is the humour, The author has such a way with words and i find myself hysterical laughing, i have not enjoyed books as much as this for a long time and its so refreshing to have a book that's not filled with angst and disappear, sure there are a few moments that had me snot crying my eyes out but overall you finish the book feeling like you have found new friends.

Belle Aurora's writing style is like nothing i have read before,  you really feel like you connect with the characters when they laugh your hysterical when they cry... your hysterical.

The issues that are dealt with in this book are dealt with class, and you feel a bit more aware than when you started reading.  as with the first book Belle Aurora has a way with including difficult situations, but dealing with them sensitive.  again i think this shows what a fantastic author she really is.

I feel like i want to say so much more but the author has asked that we don't give too much away.  

All i will say is if you have read Friend Zoned,  you will not be disappointed with Love Thy Neighbour. 

I give this book a massive 5***** i want to give it so much more

About The Author 

Hi there,
My name is Belle Aurora. I am 26 years old.
I've completed my first book which is titled Friend-Zoned.
Brought up in Adelaide, Australia to a Croatian family. Mum and Dad were both born in Croatia.

Check me out here:
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6983012.Belle_Aurora

My favourite authors are Kristen Ashley, R.L. Mathewson and Tara Sivec


You can purchase Love Thy Neighbor at Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment