Tuesday, 25 June 2013

COVER REVEAL: Gentling The Cowboy 

by Ruth Cardello



Blurb:

Tony Carlton knows trouble when he sees it—especially when it comes in the form of a gorgeous, innocent and very naked blond stranger dancing in his shower. When circumstances force his uninvited guest to spend the night, Tony decides that there are some home invasions he could get used to.
Sarah Dery is a frustrated writer who takes her twenty-fifth birthday as a wake-up call. She sets off for Texas thinking that a summer on a working ranch will finally inspire her. When a wrong turn leads her into Tony’s arms, she’ll discover her spicy inner voice.
He’s one steamy muse, but will that be enough to keep them together when his past is revealed?

Ruth Cardello is going country! 
Woop. Cowboy + hotness = a read that is right up my street. I can't wait to meet Tony. This book looks super funny and hot. The release date is yet to be confirmed. I'll let you all know as soon as I find out! :)

11 comments:

  1. ok, I can't wait. I love Ruth's books so who can resist cowboys, ;) and I love the cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, another great series from Ruth on the way. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercy just reading the blurb and looking at the cover makes me want to buy it. Placed on my TBR list.
    Can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this to come out, it sounds like it's going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a very interesting and fun read. Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cover! Halfway through the book and I love that too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover and I loved the book, I still want those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another awesome book by Ruth Cardello!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY LORD.. a hot sexy romance... loved it.. loved it.. loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruth outdid herself with this one. This is a must read. Can't wait for book #2.

    ReplyDelete