Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Wow how excited are we to have got this today from the fab Ruth Cardello 

An excerpt from Rise of the Billionaire, Book 5 of the Legacy Collection:



If he breaks my heart, I’ll have no one to blame but myself.

She knew that all she had to do was tell Jeremy that she was uncomfortable and he would stop. Stop the date. Stop their week together. Stop those fabulous kisses that rocked her to the core.

And what?

I let this become another dream I wasn’t brave enough to try for?

No, I’m not going to live half of a life anymore.

My change starts here.

Jeremy pulled her closer and whispered in her ear, “The more you look at me like that, the less I care who owns this jet.”

The floor shifted beneath them as the jet started down the runway. Jeremy braced himself against the edge of the bed and eventually sat, pulling Jeisa down to sit sideways across his lap.

For a long moment, the only sound in the room was the soft hum of the jet’s engine as the plane accelerated down the runway. When it left the ground, Jeisa and Jeremy were pushed back to recline on the bed side by side. Every place their bodies touched pulsed with hot need.

She looked up at him and said the first words that came to her mind. “There’s always the guest room.”

whoop whoop who is excited.  Not long now

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment