Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Book Review of Jaded, Mercy Amare - By Natalie 

Jaded (Rock Star Trilogy) 

About The Book

I'm Scarlett Ryan.

Yes, THAT Scarlett Ryan.

I live an extraordinary life: millionaire rock star, owner of exotic cars, pictures of me in every magazine, millions of fans, and a name that is recognized world wide. It's supposed to be my dream come true. But, my life IS a fantasy, and I want real. I want exciting. I want... NORMAL. So, I moved from California to Florida, hoping to obtain some normalcy. Instead I find...

Stephan Montgomery.

He's an arrogant jerk. Seriously, I hate him. I swear if he tells me one more blonde joke, I will punch him... again... Unfortunately I can't stop thinking about him, or his gorgeous green eyes. Trust me, I know that he's bad for me. If only my heart would listen.

I also find out that my parents have kept a LIFE CHANGING secret from me. I need to know the truth.

The harder I strive for normal, the stranger things seem to get.


Natalie's Review

Wow i really enjoyed this book,  it is aimed at YA/NA but i really found it an easy read.  the story was great and i loved the Love/Hate relationship between Scar and Stephen was very entertaining.  The secondary characters are very well developed with the Hate between Stephen and Mona ooozing from the pages, leaving you to wonder what the secret they have to share and the impact it is having in Stephens stepbrother Ethan.  

There are so many twists and turns in this book you feel like you are being pulled along the story never knowing which way its going to end, and what a ending a fantastic way to finish the book with loads of questions all up in the air which I'm sure will be answered in Faded when that is released soon.

As with all YA/NA books i was worried i was too old for the story (being 32 not quite YA anymore) but actually it was developed in a mature way with some serious issues dealt with, Alcoholism, drugs, adoption just to name a few

I give this book **** i am looking forward to reading Faded

Contact the Author on Facebook



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you liked Jaded. Thank you so much for taking the time to review it! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete