Tuesday, 9 April 2013

 

Double Occupancy

All Casey Reynolds wanted was peace and quiet and a long vacation from covering the crime beat in Boston. That's why she agreed to borrowing a villa in Mexico to rest, be alone and work on her novel.

But then he showed up -- Travis Craig. He said he was offered the villa to recover from a serious illness. He had just lost his teaching job and had no money to leave.

She agreed with his plan to share the house -- but on her terms. Soon rest and relaxation were a thing of the past when their double occupancy proved too erotic to control.

Natalie's Review

I loved the pacing on this book,  right from the start you were pulled in Casey is such a lovely character,  she doesn't really think anything of herself and is completely burned out from being every ones Gofer and decides what she needs is a fresh start,  she resigns from her lucrative job with the intention of turning her talents as a journalist into being a writer,  and she knows the perfect place where she can go... Mexico!! her life is finally calm then in walks in Travis, From the instant they meet Casey does everything she can to prove that she is not good enough,  you are pulled through the relationship,  you instantly love Travis and you enjoy the friendship that builds between the two,  it was lovely to see Travis taking care of her and watching the relationship blossom

I cannot give anymore praise to this book,  for me it is definitely Elaine's best book and i loved it which is exactly why it has has been on FB's What to Read After 50 Shades of Grey - top 50 books - for 37 consecutive weeks and moving up on their chart!

What the fans say - Lucy Wright

Elaine Raco Chase is such a lovely person and and an Amazing Author, I have read Best Laid Plans, Calculated risk and Double Occupancy, I loved them all, they are full of hot and steamy romance, they are all stand alone books so it doesn't matter what order you read them in, I have more of Elaine's books on my TBR pile, I enjoy Elaine's books so much I can't wait to read them, so my advice to you is if you like HOT and STEAMY then you should pick up Elaine's books, you won't be disappointed.
 
I hope you have enjoyed this review i am definitely now a MASSIVE fan of Ms Chase and I'm sure you all are too 
Natalie xx

1 comment:

  1. Emma Fitzgerald9 April 2013 at 20:32

    I've just started Elaine's "Video Vixen" and this is the book that I want to read next of hers! Only heard good things about it! :)

    ReplyDelete